The Rowdies reserve the right to deny entry, eject and trespass any individual from Al Lang Stadium (the “Stadium”) and Stadium property for the following: fan interference, public intoxication, using offensive language, wearing garments with offensive language, disruptive, dangerous or obnoxious behavior, throwing objects, smoking inside the Stadium, public indecency, nudity, urinating outside of the restrooms, entering restricted areas, violating laws, ordinances and facility policies and any other behavior deemed inappropriate by Rowdies management.
The Rowdies’ Code of Conduct for fans attending a game at the Stadium shall include the following:
- Avoid foul, abusive or obscene language or gestures.
- Please drink responsibly. Consumption of alcohol by impaired, intoxicated or underage guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Clothing considered to be indecent, obscene, or offensive in nature and/or that detracts from our family-friendly atmosphere will not be tolerated.
- Solicitation of contributions, distribution of literature and obtaining signatures on petitions are prohibited on Stadium property are prohibited.
- Stay off the playing field and/or any restricted area.
- Please sit only in your ticketed seat and show your ticket when requested.
- Please smoke (including e-cigarettes, smokeless tobacco, and chewing tobacco) in designated smoking areas only.
- Follow staff directions in case of emergency.
- Please help us keep the Stadium clean by throwing your litter in the proper trash cans.
The Code of Conduct also includes the Tampa Bay Rowdies’ Policy Regarding the Use of Derogatory Language at Al Lang Stadium attached hereto as Exhibit A and incorporated herein by reference.
Guests who choose not to adhere to part of this Code of Conduct may be in violation of Stadium/City of St. Petersburg ordinances and are subject to intervention, which may lead to denied admission into the Stadium, ejection from the Stadium and/or arrest.
The Tampa Bay Rowdies/Al Lang Stadium Management reserves unto itself, and itself alone, the right to determine what is considered indecent, obscene or offensive, what is unruly or improper behavior, what constitutes a disturbance and what items may or may not be allowed into the stadium.
The Tampa Bay Rowdies appreciate that all fans observe our ground rules for guests. Please contact the nearest Fan Host staff member if, for any reason, another guest is interfering with your enjoyment of the game.