Bags are not permitted inside Al Lang Stadium unless for medical or infant purposes. Exceptions will be made for small clutches no larger than 5 x 8 inches.
Prohibited items at Al Lang Stadium include, but are not limited to:
- Air horns/Bull horns
- Animals except certified service dogs
- Cameras with 12″ or more lenses
- Coolers and/or ice chests
- Cow bells
- Fireworks (Including flares and smoke bombs)
- Flag poles or poles of any kind (Unless pre-approved by Al Lang Stadium management)
- Drinkware including Glass, Plastic Bottles, Cans, Tumblers and Mugs
- Inflatable items
- Items that could be projectiles
- Lasers and/or laser pointers
- Outside alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
- Outside food and/or drink
- Roller Blades
- Signs containing commercial, political, vulgar or obscene language
- Smoking (Tobacco, Marijuana, or Vape) inside or outside of Al Lang Stadium
- Soccer balls of any size
- Water guns
- Weapons of any kind
Cash Free Policy
Al Lang Stadium is now cash-free including all retail and concession stands. They accept credit and debit cards as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay. Roaming hawkers will also not accept cash.
Unless otherwise specified by teams and/or event officials/management, Al Lang Stadium welcomes guests bringing small signs, banners, posters and flags inside the building to show fan support during events. All signs, banners, flags and posters must follow these guidelines:
- Item must be related to the event.
- Item may not be attached to a stick or pole.
- Item may not be larger than 3’ x 5’ in dimension.
- Item may not obstruct any sponsor signage.
- Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building
- Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by Al Lang Stadium management.
- Item may not obstruct the view of other guests, obstruct any stadium advertising signage or be affixed to the stadium in any manner.
- Item may not in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by Al Lang Stadium management.
- Displaying signs, symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation.
- Displaying signs, symbols or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue or government action.
See Supporters section for exemptions to these policies.
Any banner or sign may be removed at any time at the sole discretion of Al Lang Stadium management.
Recognized Supporter Clubs have certain privileges, which include:
- Use of flags, plastic flag poles, and tifos
- Use of drums/instruments
- Use of controlled smoke
All items mentioned above must be approved prior to public gates opening on match days by Al Lang Stadium management.
Supporter tickets are sold in sections 109 to 113, which are general admission safe-standing sections. Instead of seats, each row has a rail that provides safety as well as a cup holder for drinks.