Al Lang Stadium’s staff aims to provide an enjoyable experience for all guests within Rowdies Soccer guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Accessible parking in Lot B is subject to availability. See parking at Al Lang Stadium for details. Fans can find accessible seating options throughout the stadium. Please contact the Ticket Office for accessible seating options at (727) 222-2000.
Fans may not bring alcoholic beverages into Al Lang Stadium; nor may fans take any alcoholic beverages out of the stadium, including suites. In addition, Florida law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21. Guests, therefore, will be required to show proper ID when purchasing alcoholic beverages at Al Lang Stadium. Two alcoholic beverages are allowed per person, per purchase. The sale of alcohol stops at the 75th minute of the match.
Animals are prohibited from entering the stadium, unless explicitly communicated for specific games. Only trained guide dogs or animals for the disabled certified by the state of Florida are permitted into Al Lang Stadium for all other games.
Fans are permitted to seek post-game autographs in the following locations:
Stadium Bowl Sections:
- Section 105
- Section 106
- Section 107
- Section 108
Midfield Reserve Sections
- Section MR7
- Section MR8
Bags and backpacks are not permitted. Clutches no larger than 5”x8” are permitted. Medical device bags and infant bags may be permitted and checked at the gate of entry.
BANNERS AND SIGNS
Banners and signs are permitted and may be displayed inside Al Lang as long as they are soccer-related, do not interfere with the playing field or other stadium signage and inhibit other fans’ view. In addition, signs must not include derogatory language, gestures or symbols. Al Lang Stadium Management reserves the right to remove any sign displayed on the property.
BOX OFFICE HOURS (AL LANG STADIUM)
- Al Lang Stadium Box Office is going digital. As a result, you will no longer be able to purchase hard copy tickets on-site. Instead, you may scan the QR code at the box office windows. You can also access your tickets on your smartphone, by downloading the Rowdies app.
- On game days, beginning 90 minutes before kickoff, the box office windows at Gate 1 and Gate 4 will open for customer service. In addition, Box Office associates will be available to assist you with accessing the stadium app on your smartphone.
To inquire about birthday parties at AL Lang for your child’s birthday, contact the Group Sales department at 727-222-2000 or email email@example.com.
CAMERAS AND VIDEO RECORDERS
Guests can bring cameras/video recorders into the stadium, provided they are not for commercial use. Cameras and video recorders must be hand-held. Fans are not permitted to obstruct any aisles or the view of others. Tripods are prohibited. Lenses must be less than 12”.
Please get in touch with the Rowdies Ticket Office to connect with Levy, the Rowdies Catering Provider.
Please get in touch with the Rowdies Ticket Office to connect with Levy, the Rowdies Catering Provider.
Children 2 years of age and older must have a ticket to the game and, if unvaccinated against COVID-19, wear a mask to enter Al Lang Stadium.
Stadium Bowl – West Concourse
- Inside of Gate 4
Stadium Bowl – Central Concourse
- Between Sections
Stadium Bowl – East Concourse
- Inside of Gate 1
Concessions and retail locations at Al Lang Stadium accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit/debit cards, as well as all forms of contactless payments, such as Apply Pay and Google Pay.
Covered Individuals – Any and all persons who attend a USL Championship game or any other event held at Al Lang Stadium.
Club – the Tampa Bay Rowdies.
Derogatory Language – Any language, whether spoken or appearing on clothing or a sign, that, as determined by the Club in its sole and absolute discretion:
- Relates to another individual’s race, color, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry or other personal trait or characteristic that is derogatory, insensitive, or otherwise is deemed offensive by the Club, including, but not limited to, slurs, jokes, stereotypes or other inappropriate remarks;
- Constitutes harassment of, or threatens or advocates violence against, an individual or group of individuals,
- Contains obscene, profane, indecent, offensive and/or sexually explicit words or phrases, and/or
- Violates applicable local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations,
whether such language is directed at or relates to any one or more of the following:
- Attendees at the game or other event
- Referees or other event officials
- Soccer officials
- Club officials, including, but not limited to, owners, executives and employees
- Event staff, including, but not limited to, fan hosts, ushers, ticket takers, security personnel, police, parking personnel, cleaning personnel, medical personnel and concessions personnel (collectively, the “Event Staff”).
The Club values the importance of a fan-friendly atmosphere at Al Lang Stadium. As such, the Club will not tolerate the use of any Derogatory Language by any Covered Individual. The Club will eject any person from Al Lang Stadium and the Al Lang Stadium property for the use of any Derogatory Language. The Club also reserves the right to trespass any person from the Al Lang Stadium property, for such length of time as the Club, in its sole and absolute discretion, deems appropriate, for the use of any Derogatory Language. A person’s use of Derogatory Language also may lead to the person’s arrest, as determined by the appropriate law enforcement personnel.
If any person attending a game or other event at Al Lang Stadium hears or observes another person or persons using Derogatory Language, that person should contact the nearest Fan Host staff member with the issue and the location of the incident. The Club will make periodic public address announcements regarding this policy and the incident reporting system.
The Rowdies reserve the right to deny entry, eject and trespass any individual from the stadium and stadium property for the following: fan interference, public intoxication, using offensive/derogatory language, wearing garments with offensive/derogatory language, disruptive, dangerous or obnoxious behavior, throwing objects, smoking inside the stadium, public indecency, nudity, urinating outside of the restrooms, entering restricted areas, violating laws, ordinances and facility policies and any other behavior deemed inappropriate by Rowdies Management.
Located at Gate 2.
Entering the Stadium
- Entry: Gates open one (1) hour prior to kickoff.
- Bag Policy: A no bag policy is in effect for all events at Al Lang Stadium. Only diaper bags, medical bags and bags smaller than 5”x8”x1” are permitted.
- Maps: View the Maps Page prior to arriving at https://www.rowdiessoccer.com/maps/
- Gate Entry
- Gate 2:
- Sections: 100-106, 200-209, 200-204
- Gate 3:
- Sections: 107-113, 210-219, 305-309
- Gate 6:
- Sections: MF 1-8
- Gate 2:
Exiting the Stadium
For the quickest departure Al Lang Stadium suggests: Egress Traffic Pattern Map
Face Mask Policy
Per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, face masks are optional for fans fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fans age 2 and older who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are required to wear a mask at all times while at Al Lang Stadium.
Fan Code of Conduct
- Derogatory or obscene language, gestures or behavior will not be tolerated.
- Please drink responsibly. Al Lang Stadium will handle the consumption of alcohol by impaired, intoxicated or underage guests promptly and safely.
- Clothing that is considered indecent, obscene, offensive in nature or detracts from our family-friendly atmosphere will not be tolerated.
- Solicitation of contributions, distribution of literature and obtaining signatures on petitions are prohibited on stadium property.
- Fans will not interfere with the match and will stay out of restricted areas.
- Smoking is not permitted, including e-cigarettes, smokeless tobacco and chewing tobacco.
- Fans must follow staff directions in case of emergency.
⁕ The Code of Conduct also includes the Tampa Bay Rowdies’ Policy regarding the use of derogatory language at Al Lang Stadium attached hereto as Exhibit A and incorporated herein by reference.
⁕ Guests who choose not to adhere to part of this Code of Conduct may be in violation of Al Lang Stadium/City of St. Petersburg ordinances and are subject to intervention, which may lead to denied admission into the Stadium, ejection or arrest.
Fans are not to interfere with any ball in play or throw objects onto the field. Anyone doing so will be subject to ejection from the stadium. In addition, anyone venturing on the playing field will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
First Aid presented by Bayfront Health St. Petersburg can be found near Bayshore lounge and Midfield courtyard. The clinic is staffed by St. Petersburg Fire/Rescue Medical Team.
Outside food or beverage is not permitted, with the exception of one sealed, personal-sized bottle of water. Exceptions can be made for food specifically needed for medical reasons or if in a diaper bag for infants.
The Rowdies Front Offices can be found on the south side of Al Lang Stadium near Gate 2 and the east side of the stadium near Gate 4. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT (TAMPA BAY ROWDIES)
The Tampa Bay Rowdies appreciate that all fans observe our ground rules for guests. Please contact the nearest Fan Host staff member if, for any reason, another guest is interfering with your enjoyment of the game.
- Avoid derogatory, foul, abusive or obscene language or gestures.
- Please drink responsibly. Consumption of alcohol by impaired, intoxicated or underage guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Clothing and footwear are required to be worn at all times while at Al Lang Stadium.
- Clothing considered to be derogatory, indecent, obscene, or offensive in nature and/or that detracts from our family-friendly atmosphere will not be tolerated.
- Stay off of the playing field and/or any restricted area.
- Please sit only in your ticketed seat and show your ticket when requested.
- Al Lang Stadium is a smoke-free facility. The use of all tobacco products (City Ordinance Section 20-124) and e-cigarettes is prohibited.
- Follow staff directions in case of emergency.
- Please help us keep Al Lang Stadium clean by throwing your litter in the proper trash cans.
Guests who choose not to adhere to these ground rules may be in violation of stadium/city ordinances and are subject to intervention, which may lead to denied admission into the stadium, ejection from the stadium and/or arrest.
The Tampa Bay Rowdies/Al Lang Stadium Management reserves unto itself, and itself alone, the right to determine what is considered indecent, obscene or offensive, what is unruly or rowdy behavior, what constitutes a disturbance and what items may or may not be allowed into the stadium.
FAN CODE OF CONDUCT (USL)
The United Soccer League (USL) and its Member Clubs make providing a positive and memorable experience for their fans a priority. In an effort to foster a safe and comfortable atmosphere, the following fan guidelines are instituted at all USL matches:
- Fans will be respectful toward the players, staff, officials and fellow fans.
- Fans will refrain from using language or displaying gestures that are foul, abusive or obscene in nature. Platforms for display include clothing, signage, chants, social media posts or any other method.
- Fans will abide by both the venue and USL smoke device policy. Adherence to this policy includes only the use of approved devices, timing of use, locations, safety precautions and users with signed waivers on file.
- Fans will follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with the Fan Code of conduct, stadium policies, and emergency procedures.
- Fans consuming alcohol must do so in a responsible fashion and be at least 21 years of age.
- Fans will not behave in ways that are unruly, disruptive, inappropriate or illegal in nature.
- Fans will not fight or incite violence.
- Fans will not damage property either inside or outside the venue.
- Fans will not interfere with the progress of the match including entering the playing field or the surrounding area, throwing objects, including throwing of objects on or toward the field or declining to promptly return a ball that has gone out of play.
Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct will result in sanctions as deemed applicable by the United Soccer League office and Member Club including but not limited to warnings, ejections, venue bans, removal of supporter privileges, or arrest.
Al Lang Stadium has nine (9) gate entrances and exits labeled Gate 1 to Gate 9. Gate 1 begins near Bayshore Drive continuing counterclockwise around the stadium. Gates 2, 3 and 6 open 60 minutes before kickoff for Rowdies home games and are wheelchair accessible. Gate 2 is open to suite holders.
Rowdies Soccer at Al Lang Stadium is the perfect place for a group outing. We have a variety of seating areas to accommodate your group. By organizing a group outing, you will be enrolled in our Group Leader Rewards Program. Contact (727) 222-2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Services is here for you! Guest Services is located in the Central Concourse near Sections 105 and 106. Let us know what questions you have and how we can help you.
INCLEMENT WEATHER DELAY
In the event of inclement weather during the event, please follow the instructions of stadium staff and evacuate your seat and move to safety on the concourse behind the seating bowl. Please remain in a safe area until further communication from stadium personnel.
Inside the Stadium
Cashless Stadium: Al Lang is a Cash Free Stadium.
Inside the Stadium
LOST & FOUND
Guests may report or inquire about lost items during games at the nearest Guest Services location (Sections 105) during any Rowdies Match. All lost and found items will be transported to Gate 3 after each match day. Guests may also email email@example.com to report and describe any lost items and/or to schedule appointments to pick up items that have been found. Please allow 1-2 business days for a response to coordinate pick up.
Guests inquiring about performing the National Anthem should submit a letter of interest along with a DVD or CD to: Anthem Singers, Al Lang Stadium, 230 1st St SE, St., Petersburg, FL 33704.
Paging is only permitted in the event of an extreme emergency. Please refer those emergencies to Guest Services.
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
⁕ For the Rowdies regular season home schedule, general parking will cost $15 to $30, depending on the game and availability. The Rowdies are pleased to offer a limited number of prime parking areas on a prepaid basis. Visit rowdiessoceer.com/parking to secure your space today.
- Accessible Parking – Located in Lot B (Permit Parking Only)
- Charter Buses – Please contact the Ticket Office regarding inquiries.
- Prepaid Parking – Convenient, prepaid parking is now available on a single-game basis in Lot B. Prepaid parking can be purchased in advance on rowdiessoccer.com/parking.
- RVs/Campers/Large Vans – Not Permitted
- Season Member Parking – Discounted parking in Lot B is available for purchase for Rowdies Season Members (subject to availability). Visit www.rowdiessoccer.com for more information.
- 230 First St. S., Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
- 230 First St. S., Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
- Fans looking for General Parking on Rowdies Game Day may also refer to DTSP’s Recommended Parking Page. There are several convenient parking garages located near Al Lang Stadium. Parking rates and operating hours are set by operators and may vary.
- Mahaffey Parking Garage
- 400 First St. SE.
- McNulty Parking Garage
- 175 Second St. S.
- Platinum Parking Garage, across from Al Lang Stadium
- 100 Second Ave. S.
- South Core Parking Garage, next to Signature Place
- 101 First Ave. S.
- Sundial Parking Garage
- 117 Second St. N.
Downtown Looper Trolley
- Look for the bright red and yellow Downtown Looper Trolley and hop aboard. The Looper’s 15–20-minute service is free of charge and serves the downtown area with destinations to St. Pete’s hotels, attractions and parking facilities. The Looper even passes by Al Lang Stadium, and fans can use Stop #15 to access the Hilton and the Mahaffey Parking Garage.
- The St. Petersburg Trolley’s Downtown Looper operates 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Visit www.loopertrolley.com for a map of the trolley route and more information
Warm-ups and walkthroughs are taken at the discretion of the team and are subject to change. Access to the seating bowl to watch warm-ups opens 60 minutes prior to game time for all games.
The Tampa Bay Rowdies and Al Lang Stadium are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable stadium experience for our guests. Our staff is attentive to the quality of your environment and is always available. We ask that you assist us by observing the prohibited items listed below to help ensure a family entertainment environment for all our guests.
- Air horns, Bull horns, and Cowbells
- Animals except certified service dogs
- Backpacks, coolers and bags of any kind. (5x8x1 Clutches are permitted)
- Cameras with lenses longer than 12″
- Coolers and/or ice chests
- Cow bells
- Fireworks or other explosives (Including flares and smoke bombs)
- Flag poles or poles of any kind unless pre-approved by Al Lang Stadium management
- Footwear with wheels
- Glass/plastic bottles or cans
- Inflatable items (Except for regulation size or smaller soccer balls)
- Items that could be projectiles
- Outside alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
- Outside food and/or drink
- Roller Blades
- Signs containing commercial, political, or derogatory language of any kind
- Smoking (Tobacco, Marijuana, or Vape) inside or outside of Al Lang Stadium
- Tobacco products, including marijuana or vape products are not permitted on property.
- Water guns
- Weapons of any kind
- Other items as determined by Al Lang Stadium security and Rowdies staff
Prohibited items will not be stored. If you have any of these items with you, they may be returned to your vehicle or discarded.
You could win big! Through the Foundation 50/50 Raffle, one lucky fan at each Rowdies home game walks away with a cash prize. Look for kiosks around the stadium to purchase raffle tickets, or fans in the state of Florida can visit https://www.rowdiessoccer.com/5050 to play at home.
ROWDIES STREET TEAM
The Ray Team is the entertainment team of the Tampa Bay Rays. They can be found at Al Lang Stadium during games and at community events in Tampa Bay throughout the year.
ROWDIES BAY REPUBLIC TEAM STORE
Open on gamedays from the opening of security gates to the final whistle.
Located near Gate 8 in the Bayshore Lounge and the Midfield courtyard.
Can’t make it to the store on gameday? Rowdies merchandise is also available at The Bay Republic team store at Tropicana Field, located at 1 Tropicana Dr., St. Petersburg, FL 33705. Open 10:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday and 10:00am-4:00pm. Closed Sundays. Store hours vary on holidays.
All levels have accessible restrooms.
Women’s Restrooms: Near Gate 1, Central Concessions, near Gate 4, and In Midfield Courtyard
Men’s Restrooms: Near Gate 1, Central Concessions, near Gate 4, and In Midfield Courtyard
Family / All Gender Restrooms: Near Gate 1
Baby Changing Stations:
- Located in men’s and women’s restrooms throughout the stadium
AL Lang Stadium enforces a no re-entry policy.
Please call (727) 222-2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Season Memberships.
- Al Lang Stadium invites fans to bring small signs, banners, posters and flags inside the building to show their support during events unless otherwise specified by teams or event officials/management. All signs, flags and posters must follow these guidelines:
- Item may not be hung, attached or displayed on any part of the building
- Displaying signs, symbols or images for commercial purposes, electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue or government action.
- See Supporters Section for exemptions to these policies
- Any banner or sign may be removed at any time at the sole discretion of Al Lang Stadium Management.
Al Lang Stadium is a smoke-free facility. Smoking, including e-cigarettes, is not permitted on the property.
Al Lang Stadium strictly prohibits smokeless tobacco
Want to stay up to date? Follow the Tampa Bay Rowdies on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn for the latest content!
The solicitation of contributions and the distribution of literature on property inside or outside the building are strictly prohibited.
Strollers are permitted inside Al Lang Stadium, provided they can be stored beneath a seat during the game. They must not block walkways or aisles. If a stroller cannot fit beneath your seat, it must be checked at Guest Services at Gate 1 or Gate 3. The Tampa Bay Rowdies are not responsible for lost or damaged strollers. Strollers are prohibited on escalators.
Suites are located on multiple levels of the stadium and have varying capacities to accommodate your group. For more information see rowdiessoccer.com/premium, email email@example.com or call 727-222-2000.
- Use of flags, plastic flagpoles and tifos (delete comma after flagpoles as well)
- Supporters sit in general admission safe-standing sections located in sections 109 to 113. Instead of seats, each row has a rail that provides safety and a cup holder.
TAILGATING & GRILLING
Al Lang Stadium permits tailgating in Lot B. Parking lots open two and a half hours before kickoff. Tailgating should occur within the lined parking space directly in front or behind each vehicle. Blocking lanes or other parking spots is prohibited. Additionally, Al Lang Stadium prohibits the use of charcoal grills and deep fryers. The maximum propane cylinder size is 20 lbs. Failure to comply with Tailgating Policies can result in the revoking of Parking Passes for future matches.
The Rowdies will broadcast all home games via ESPN+. Additionally, ESPN affiliated channels could feature select games.
TICKETS TO AWAY GAMES
The Tampa Bay Rowdies do not handle public sales of tickets for road games. However, you may contact the host team directly for tickets.
Umbrellas are not permitted inside the stadium.
No person admitted to the stadium shall transmit or aid in the transmission of any description, account, picture or reproduction of any soccer match (including pregame or postgame activities) or other events conducted at Al Lang Stadium unless expressly authorized by the Tampa Bay Rowdies.
Drinking fountains are located in the proximity of Gate 1 and Gate 4.