Al Lang Stadium
230 1st Street SE
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Al Lang Stadium is situated on the downtown St. Petersburg waterfront with a total capacity of 7,227. Capacity is currently at 6,300. Socially distant pods are still available in limited numbers for those who prefer it.
Gates open 60 minutes prior to kickoff for all Tampa Bay Rowdies home matches. Fans sitting in the Midfield Wing, Bench or Preferred seating sections may enter the stadium through a dedicated gate on 1st St. SE, across from the Hilton, for their convenience. Fans with tickets for any other seating areas can enter the stadium through Gates 2 or 3, adjacent to the Al Lang Stadium parking lots. Strollers are permitted, but must be parked in designated areas.
NEW! FACE MASK POLICY
Face masks are now optional for fully vaccinated fans only. Fans 2 and older who are not vaccinated against COVID-19 are still required to wear a mask at all times while at Al Lang Stadium.
NEW! AL LANG IS NOW CASH-FREE
Al Lang Stadium is now cash-free including all retail and concession stands. They accept credit and debit cards as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay. Roaming hawkers will also not accept cash.
Lot A at Al Lang Stadium is accessible for pass holders only. Fans without Lot A passes should refer to this for additional parking options.
Downtown Looper Trolley
Want to save energy for the game? Look for the bright red and yellow Downtown Looper trolley and hop aboard. Service is free to passengers and the Downtown Looper passes by Al Lang Stadium, with a stop located at the Hilton, 333 First St. S., every 15 minutes, and circulates between all of the city’s hotels, attractions and major parking facilities.
The St. Petersburg Trolley’s Downtown Looper operates 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Visit www.loopertrolley.com for map of the trolley route and more information.
Prohibited items at Al Lang Stadium include, but are not limited to:
- Air horns/Bull horns
- Animals except certified service dogs
- Cameras with 12″ or more lenses
- Coolers and/or ice chests
- Cow bells
- Fireworks (Including flares and smoke bombs)
- Flag poles or poles of any kind (Unless pre-approved by Al Lang Stadium management)
- Glass/plastic bottles or cans
- Inflatable items (Except for regulation size or smaller soccer balls)
- Items that could be projectiles
- Lasers and/or laser pointers
- Outside alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
- Outside food and/or drink
- Roller Blades
- Signs containing commercial, political, vulgar or obscene language
- Water guns
- Weapons of any kind
- The smoking of medical marijuana anywhere on the Al Lang Stadium premises, both inside and outside the stadium
Bags are not permitted inside Al Lang Stadium unless for medical or infant purposes. Exceptions will be made for small clutches no larger than 5 x 8 inches.
Unless otherwise specified by teams and/or event officials/management, Al Lang Stadium welcomes guests bringing small signs, banners, posters and flags inside the building to show fan support during events. All signs, banners, flags and posters must follow these guidelines:
- Item must be related to the event.
- Item may not be attached to a stick or pole.
- Item may not be larger than 3’ x 5’ in dimension.
- Item may not obstruct any sponsor signage.
- Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building
- Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by Al Lang Stadium management.
- Item may not obstruct the view of other guests, obstruct any stadium advertising signage or be affixed to the stadium in any manner.
- Item may not in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by Al Lang Stadium management.
- Displaying signs, symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation.
- Displaying signs, symbols or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue or government action.
See Supporters section for exemptions to these policies.
Any banner or sign may be removed at any time at the sole discretion of Al Lang Stadium management.
Recognized Supporter Clubs have certain privileges, which include:
- Use of flags, plastic flag poles, and tifos
- Use of drums/instruments
- Use of controlled smoke
All items mentioned above must be approved prior to public gates opening on match days by Al Lang Stadium management.
Supporter tickets are sold in sections 109 to 113, which are general admission safe-standing sections. Instead of seats, each row has a rail that provides safety as well as a cup holder for drinks.